In compliance with the duty of information provided in Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) of July 11, the following general information of this website is provided below .
The reason for this text is to explain in detail the functionalities of this website and provide all the information related to the responsible and the purpose of the contents included in it.
1. Introduction; Identifying Data and Users:
Inscrito en el Registro Mercantil en libro 141 de sociedades, sección 2, folio 137, hoja 5710, Inscripción 1ª.
From this web (hereinafter, the website) CERATONIA PLUS aims to publicize its activity and offer the possibility of contacting, making available a wide range of products based on the fruit of the carob tree
The purpose of this document is to establish the general terms and conditions of use of the website. The general terms and conditions are of obligatory acceptance and compliance on the part of all persons, professionals and companies (hereinafter the USER), who wish to make use of them (current or new services that CERATONIA PLUS provides in the future through the website).
2. USER OBLIGATIONS, USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS SERVICES AND CONTENTS:
The user agrees to use the website, content and services, without contravening current legislation, generally accepted uses and public order. The use of the website for illicit or harmful purposes against CERATONIA PLUS or a third party, which, in any way, may cause damage or prevent the normal use of the website is prohibited.
CERATONIA PLUS guarantees that the contents and services offered by the website respect the principle of dignity of the person, protection of youth and childhood, non-discrimination based on race, sex, religion, opinion, nationality, disability or any other another personal and social aspect.
These General Conditions of Use of the website do not confer on the USER any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the website and / or its contents other than those expressly provided herein. The contents (information, sound and / or image files, photographs, designs, etc.) included in the website are the property of CERATONIA PLUS or are duly authorized for dissemination by their legitimate owners. CERATONIA PLUS undertakes not to make misleading advertising and therefore, is prohibited:
- The use for all types of commercial or advertising purposes, other than those strictly permitted.
- Its reproduction, publication, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless the prior written authorization of its legitimate owners is granted or it is legally permitted.
- Any violation of the rights of CERATONIA PLUS or its legitimate owners over them.
3. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY:
In any case, the USER recognizes and accepts that all rights of industrial and intellectual property over the contents and / or any other elements inserted in the website belong to CERATONIA PLUS or is duly authorized for its dissemination in this website. In the event that a user or a third party considers that a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights has occurred due to the introduction of certain content on the website, they must notify CERATONIA PLUS of the aforementioned circumstance:
- Personal data of the owner of the rights allegedly infringed, or indicate the representation with which he acts in case the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
- Indicate the contents protected by the intellectual property rights and their location on the website, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the accuracy of the information provided in the notification.
The web pages ceratoniaplus.com provide links to other own websites and content that are owned by third parties.
The only object of the links is to provide the user with the possibility of accessing said links. CERATONIA PLUS is not responsible in any case for the results that may be derived to the user for accessing said links.
The user who intends to establish any technical link device from its website to the ceratoniaplus.com portal must obtain the prior written authorization of CERATONIA PLUS. The establishment of the link does not imply in any case the existence of relations between ceratoniaplus.com and the owner of the site where the link is established, nor the acceptance or approval by CERATONIA PLUS of its contents or services.
5. UNILATERAL MODIFICATION AND DURATION:
CERATONIA PLUS, reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the website ceratoniaplus.com as this legal notice.
6. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY:
CERATONIA PLUS does not grant any guarantee nor is liable, in any case, for any damages and losses of any kind that could result from:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the Web and / or its services or contents.
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents.
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to this Legal Notice, to the good faith, to the generally accepted uses or to public order, of the website, its services or contents, by the users.
7. TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA:
8. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
This Legal Notice will be governed by Spanish law, subject to the courts and tribunals of the city of Murcia (Spain) before any dispute arising from access to the website.
In case any User has any doubt about this Legal Notice or any comment on the web, he / she can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.